- 500g sausagemeat
- 500g minced beef
- 80g quick cook oats
- 70g A.1. steak sauce
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Maldon salt or 1/2 teaspoon table salt
Serves: Makes 12
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mixing really well with your hands or a fork.
- Divide the mixture into 12 balls, and then shape them into mini loaves.
- Sit the mini meatloaves on a lined baking sheet with space between each and cook in the oven for 30 minutes.
- You could eat them hot, but best let them cool and keep in the fridge to slice and eat in sandwiches, or to dip in mayo.